Saturday, February 16, 2013

February/March WISH LIST!


So i decided i wanted to do a wish list post just because I've been seeing a lot of cute things lately  online, and either it was out of stock in the store or the store was too far away to make an impromptu shopping spree. And shopping online lets me actually think about what I'm buying rather than wasting my money on little things that i probably don't need while I'm in the store ( i get really distracted!) Also my birthday is coming up in march, hence the feb/march title, I'm going to be 19! This will be my 'don't spend any money on junk and save for things you actually want ' reminder. So did you guys like my wish list! What is in Yall's wish list? *note- this are US shops prices may vary depending on country i  linked the items below so you guys could check it out! PS: DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW THNX

1. Zara Office Handbag (half the price in UK-Lucky bunch!)
6. Lip Crayon in Wave Goodbye- Soft Pink
7. Essie Nail Polish- Pinking Up The Pieces 
8. Topshop Knitted Cropped Cardigan
9. Elephant 13-in Laptop Sleeve
10. Black Ribbed Pleated Skirt (sale!)
11. Marmaris Lace Up Ankle Boots
12. Blossom Stockholm Office Supplies



                                                                                                               ♥  

                                                                                              Happy day everyone!