Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Liebster Award!

Thank you  Plastic Beauty AU for nominating  for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is for new up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, Its a great way to get hooked on new blogs and the blogger who writes it!
   
The rules are:


1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you.

3. Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.

4. Go to their page and tell them.

5. No tag backs.


11 facts about me



1. I was raised in Texas my whole life
2.I get really anxious sometimes
3. I have a collection of different style and beauty magazines! (almost 200!)
4.I have a vintage 1979 canon camera that i love!
5. My closet consists of mostly neutral pastels colors and nudes with sometimes a pop of color


6. If i get hooked on a book ill read it for 10 hours straight.

7. I am studying PR Communication and Journalism

8. The place where i most want to live for months at a time is London.

9. I want to transfer to UCLA or USC 

10. I wrestled in high school (GRRR!) (Big MMA family)

11. I have a Yorkie dog that i named Dobby after the house elf from Harry Potter!

Questions from Plastic Beauty AU

1.Why did you start a blog?                                      
      I loved designing, photography and writing; blogging combined all that
2.What is your middle name
       I don't have one my mom thought my name was long enough (isdarely) so she didn't want to add.  
3.Make up Item you can't live without
       My Maybelline BB cream i mentioned in my last post
4.Summer or winter
       Winter Texas gets super hot in the summer (108 F) plus i love fall fashion

5.What's the first word you think of when you hear "Australia"
       Kangaroos (sorry so stereotypical) 
6. Favorite song at the moment?
       UNI by Ed Sheeran 

7.Tea, Coffee or hot chocolate?
       AHHHH! CANT CHOOSE 

8.Favorite T.V show?
       Currently New Girl but changes every month 
9.Celeb crush?
       Ed Sheeran 
10. Tomato sauce in the fridge or pantry?
      Pantry

11. How would you discribe yourself?
      Witty


Questions for who i nominate
1. 3 words that describe your style ?
2 Meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be?
3 Your music playlist consists of?
4. Spicy or sweet food?
5. Live anywhere in the world where would it be?
7. Favorite website?
8. Beauty product that is essential to you every day?
9.  Cat or Dogs?
10. Books or magazines?
11. Why did you start blogging


      I nominated


Check them out too they have really great blogs!
Thanks again to Renne from Plastic Beauty AU and i cant wait to read all of ya'lls!
                                                                                                             ♥  


                                                                                               Happy day everyone!